For everyone’s health and safety, we have been continuously monitoring reports and can still serve patrons via carry-out. At this time, we will follow the state order to halt dine-in services. This applies to walk-ins and those with reservations in the short term. Hopefullly things will ease up in the coming year. We will update this page as changes happen. Thank you for your support!
- Please note and account for the hours and days of operation indicated on every footer of our webpages. Special holiday changes will be reflected on our Events listing.
- All guests will be required to have a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will reserve the right to refuse service. Guests who cannot wear masks due to a medical issue are exempt. Face shields that cover the entire face are acceptable forms of masks. Masks may be taken off at the table but must be worn if you leave your table for ANY reason. This is for the protection and assurance of our other guests and staff. As large as we may be physically in terms of space, we are still a small, family-owned restaurant. We have limited staff to call upon and every intention of keeping them healthy and safe.
- Both our food and drink menus will be limited currently, with a list of “usuals” and “specials” that will be updated every week or two. This will help us in maintaining stock and food costs without overwhelming our skeleton crew. If there is a “regular” item you always order, please feel free to ask if we have it. Even though it may not be listed, we still remember how to make it.
- We will serve all drinks in their original bottles or cans as much as possible. *We are currently not allowing any BYO bottles.
- We welcome all service dogs (of the appropriate breed) that have been properly trained, certified, and are wearing the appropriate gear. We DO NOT allow comfort animals, emotional support animals, or pets of any type.
- We have required our wait staff to wear a mask while on shift and serving you. As we ask guests to wear a mask for the protection of our staff, we want to assure all guests that our wait staff will wear a mask to protect your health also. We do ask for your patience during the ordering process. It is a little hard to talk through the mask and definitely hard to hear everything being said through it, especially in the outdoor patio.
- Guests picking up carryout orders can option for curbside pickup or at the door pickup. For guests choosing at the door pickup, you must have a mask on for service. If at any point you have been allowed inside the restaurant, please follow signage and directional arrows for entering and exiting. Please also maintain the required six feet for social distancing.